Modern office culture demands flexible, stimulating and attractive working environments. With a clear span capability of up to 12 metres and modular office buildings up to two storeys high, PDSM buildings can offer you the opportunity to attract staff of the highest calibre and allow future expansion to meet your company’s changing needs
Remove the guess work from your building project
With only 63% of projects delivered on time and only 49% delivered to budget, traditional build fails to meet the major challenges facing your organisation.
In contrast, PDSM has improved the percentage of projects delivered on time and on budget to 100% . So you can expect delivery times for your modular offices in up to half the time of traditional construction.
How will you benefit from a PDSM solution?
With earlier occupation, guaranteed quality, design flexibility, improved site safety and less disruption to your site during construction, the PDSM modular office systems are the perfect solution for a range of office uses. These can include:
- Speed – Innovative building projects delivered in up to half the time of traditional construction. So you can enjoy a faster return on your investment.
- High quality working environments – Offering you flexible, architectural space and design, PDSM modular office systems have proven an ideal choice for comfortable office environments. Modular office buildings can be designed to complement existing facilities or provide a modern appearance.
- Flexible space – Your building can accommodate everything from large open plan areas to individual modular offices and meeting rooms. Which means that you are no longer restrained or committed to a single layout should your future business or staff needs change.
- Cable management – The PDSM building system provides flexibility of design, installation and servicing of data communication cables for enabled modular offices and workspaces.
- Specialist lighting, can be incorporated to reduce glare and increase staff productivity.
- Security and access systems – A PDSM solution can include everything from state-of-the-art security systems to swipe access systems.
- Environmental advantages – PDSM can incorporate everything you need to create low-energy use modular office buildings. This includes, maximising natural daylight, natural ventilation for fresh air supplies, solar control and sun pipes. Resulting in buildings that offer you outstanding energy efficiency to reduce bills and running costs.
- A cleaner, safer site and minimum disruption – Safety is paramount. Our buildings are constructed in a controlled factory environment, so you can expect 90% fewer vehicle movements and a shorter programme - giving you a safer, cleaner site and minimal disruption.
- Complete project management or working partnerships – PDSM can provide a complete construction service including design, planning, health and safety, foundations, construction, fitting out and commissioning. Alternatively, we can work in partnership with design consultants, clients, contractors or end-users.
- Reflect your corporate image – Modular office building is not restrictive in terms of design or layout. Design variations can include the addition of brick, timber, terracotta tiles, full height glazing or rainscreen cladding and a range of roofing options.