Education – Modern Modular Schools & Classrooms
Providing you with outstanding learning environments and over 25 years of expertise, experience and innovation in the modular school buildings sector …
With this proven track record, the PDSM building design and system provides you with flexibility of design and service, which makes it ideal for a wide range of education uses.
Remove the guess work from your building project
When you choose a PDSM solution, you can expect new, purpose-designed educational facilities in up to half the time of traditional construction. And that’s just the beginning…
With only 63% of projects delivered on time and only 49% delivered to budget, traditional build fails to meet the major challenges facing the education sector.
In contrast, over the last 5 years, PDSM has improved the percentage of projects delivered on time and on budget to 100% in 2012.
- Everything from complete schools to classroom extensions – Offering you flexible, architectural space and design, PDSM has proven an ideal choice for the education sector. Prefabricated school buildings can be designed to complement existing facilities or provide a modern appearance. Uses include Primary & Child Care Centres, Secondary Education, and Further and Higher Education.
- From hybrid concrete and onsite build right through to pure offsite built modular classrooms – We can incorporate everything from child-friendly buildings with low level facilities, to higher education establishments with the latest IT facilities.
- Flexibility of space – Changing pupil numbers can quickly affect a school. We believe that modern school buildings should assist teachers and pupils by providing comfortable, flexible spaces. This means layouts that can be reconfigured for changing class sizes or uses.
- Speed – Innovative building projects delivered in up to half the time of traditional construction. So you can enjoy a faster return on your investment.
- A cleaner, safer site – When building on school and university sites, safety is paramount. Our buildings are constructed in a controlled factory environment, so you can expect 90% fewer vehicle movements and a shorter programme – giving you a safer, cleaner site and minimal disruption to your staff and pupils.
- Complete project management or working partnerships – PDSM can provide a complete construction service including design, planning, health and safety, foundations, construction, fitting out and commissioning. Alternatively, we can work in partnership with architects, design consultants, clients, contractors or end-users.
- Environmental advantages – PDSM can incorporate everything you need to create a low-level use building. This includes, maximising natural daylight, natural ventilation for fresh air supplies, solar control and sun pipes. Resulting in a building that offers you outstanding energy efficiency to reduce bills and running costs.